Wednesday 17 August 2011

Project 365 - Week Eleven

This week, as I had a couple of days off and the weather was nice, Chris and I decided to revisit lovely Whitstable. You may remember that we visited a few weeks ago, but there was a beer festival that particular day, so the place was heaving!

Well, it wasn't a huge amount quieter to be honest! Not quite festival bustling, but still fairly busy for a Monday! It must just be very popular, and I can understand why. I've fallen a bit in love with the place.


We had an absolutely delicious lunch of battered king prawns with sweet chilli sauce and chips at the Crab & Winkle. It was lovely sitting outside in the sunshine, right by the harbour. I'd thoroughly recommend it as the food is scrumptious. Plus, it's very reasonably priced. We had a very generous portion of the king prawns! Can't wait to go back!



I was determined to find the Whitstable beach huts during our visit, as I've seen quite a few photos of them on various websites, and they make for interesting photos. I wasn't disappointed. I really like the bright colours and would love to do a photoshoot there at some point.






2 comments:

  1. I love this! I love taking pictures of beach huts, always makes me happy, dunno why - maybe all the bright colours!

    This makes me want to go to the seaside again soon :)

    x BV from Hitched

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! I think it's just being at the seaside that makes me happy : ) x

    ReplyDelete