Monday 25 July 2011

Project 365 - Week Eight

I had heard that Whitstable is a lovely place to visit, with plenty of photographic opportunities, so Chris and I whizzed over there on Sunday afternoon. However, what we hadn't realised was that there was a weekend beer festival on, so the place was absolutely heaving! It was therefore very difficult to shoot anything at all.

I did manage to get a couple of good shots in the end, but I'll have to go back on a quieter day to properly explore.




We had planned to stick around and grab a bite to eat but, given the sheer volume of people, we decided to pop into Canterbury on the way home instead. Canterbury is such a beautiful city and lovely to just walk around. I took this photo of the river cruise beside the Little Italy restaurant:


No comments:

Post a Comment